Let’s Make Beautiful Things
- Work as a member of the project team, accountable for configuration, Web development, and team support.
- Maintain responsibility for providing guidance on how to complete work items, WordPress configuration in an Amazon Cloud environment, developing custom themes, and diagnosing and resolving problems in the production environment.
- Leverage experience with the WordPress system, including with views, panels, workflow, context, and taxonomy.
- Evaluate third–party modules, install, configure, and document them, and develop custom modules, as needed.
- Write programs or use WordPress to interact with WordPress for reporting, querying, content manipulation, and retrieving data from external sites. Conduct unit testing on work items and maintain responsibility for quality.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN OUR DEVELOPERS
- Ownership. You feel ownership over everything you ship. You’d never call code “released” until you’re confident it’s correct.
- Passion. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage. You are excited to work in a modern tech stack, and you have demonstrable experience with diverse pool of technologies.
- A team player. You believe that you can achieve more on a team—that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Ability to make an impact. You will work on a site that is being seen by 95+ million fans number of fans. You seek new methods and tools to make great websites faster and better, both on the front-end and back-end. Interest in continuous Learning.
- Exposure to latest & great technologies; onsite tech talks and trainings; attending tech conferences. Collaboration. Partner with a diverse group of professionals with different skills & disciplines across the organization to achieve a common goal Write great code. You care about writing good code, design, performance and an outstanding user experience.
- 3 years of experience with development in Open Source Web Content Management Solution (WCMS) -Experience with SQL and database technologies, including MariaDB or MySQL
- Experience with GIT and general version control concepts, including branching and tagging
- Knowledge of all parts of software engineering, including requirements, design, implementation, and testing and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to configure and create custom modules
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree